The various presentations of the original research, Guest lectures and reviews presented at the National and International Forums / conferences by Dr. Pawan Lal, Professor of surgery.
Dr. Pawan lal
Papers presented in International and National Conferences
- Presented a scientific paper entitiled “Can a difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy or conversion to open procedure be predicted by pre-operative Ultrasonography? A prospective study in a large referral center in India” in Ninth International Meeting of Laparoendoscopic surgeons, SLS annual meeting, Endo Expo 2000, from December 6 – 9, 2000, held in Orlando, Florida, USA.
Presented a scientific paper entitled “ Open port insertion: a safe technique” in Tenth International Meeting of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, SLS annual meeting, Endo Expo 2001, 5th to 8th December, 2001, held in New York, USA.
- Presented a scientific paper entitled “ Percutaneous drainage of breast abscess – an experience of 50 cases” in Tenth International Meeting of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, SLS annual meeting, Endo Expo 2001, 5th to 8th December, 2001, held in New York, USA.
- Presented a scientific paper entitled “ Percutaneous drainage of breast abscess – An experience of 50 cases” in Asicon 2000, held in December 27 – 30, 2000 in New Delhi.
- Presented a paper entitled “Ultrasound as a predictor of difficulty in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in 5th Annual conference of American College of Surgeons, India Chapter, held on March 17 – 18, 2001 in New Delhi.
- Presented a paper entitled “Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans with lymph nodal metastasis – a case report and review of literature” in Annual Conference of International College of Surgeons, Indian section (North Zone), held on 27th – 29th April 2001, in Hotel Manu Maharani, Nainital.
- Presented a paper entitled “ Laparoscopic Lumbar sympathectomy” in September 2001 in monthly meeting of Delhi State Chapter of Associations of Surgeons of India.
- Guest lecture on Etiopathogenesis of pressure ulcers and Hand Hygiene in March 2010, in ONCO-WOUNDCON 2010 held in VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital